Honey Lemon Tea.
I love a good cup o HLT but the thing is. The honey and tea part is easy, when it comes to the lemon though, I have to get a lemon and wash it. Then I must proceed to cut a slice and then put it into the tea. Then I have to wrap the lemon up in glad wrap and when I want another cup. I gotta do it all over again. It's just too much of a bitchface!
So the other day I found some air tight tupperware. Then I got a light bulb. I thought. I could just pre-prepare all these lemon slices and then put them into the air tight tupperware. Then each time I need it. I just get a slice from the air tight tupperware. Pure genius. Now I can enjoy HLT whenever I want, and theres no mess to clean up!
So the other day I found some air tight tupperware. Then I got a light bulb. I thought. I could just pre-prepare all these lemon slices and then put them into the air tight tupperware. Then each time I need it. I just get a slice from the air tight tupperware. Pure genius. Now I can enjoy HLT whenever I want, and theres no mess to clean up!

<< Home